Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A visualization of microfinance and migration

Hi All,
Here is the presentation I will be giving on Friday, February 25, at the Fulbright-García Robles midterm reunion in Mexico City.  I used an amazing software product called Prezi that really challenges you to rethink presentations.  When I was chaperoning the Flinn trip in Hungary, we were able to talk with the founders of Prezi, a Hungarian company, and had an excellent demonstration of the power of prezi to illustrate connections. I hope you enjoy my effort to connect microfinance, international migration, and my research activities here in Zacatecas.

Off to Mexico City!


1 comment:

  1. This really is amazing. I like the dynamic interplay between big picture / little picture. It allows you to visualize non-linear ideas in a linear presentation. Well done!

    ReplyDelete